System user guides
Guide for: Company registration and new cards
Please click to download: Registering your company and purchasing new cards >>
What’s in this guide? Detailed instructions about how to register a new company, order a new card, select work roles and enrol in online inductions.
Guide for: Existing NRT or RIW cardholders
Please click to download: Existing NRT/RIW cardholders >>
What’s in this guide? Detailed instructions about how to update roles for existing NRT or RIW cardholders and enrol in online inductions.
To learn more about the Rail Industry Worker program, please visit railindustryworker.com.au
NRT Accepted VOC’s
Visit the Verification of Competency (VOC) page to find accepted RTO’s that can verify your competencies to NRT requirements.
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Northwest Rapid Transit, and also manage the Rail Industry Worker program.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract