System user guides
Guide for: Company registration and new cards
Please click to download: Registering your company and purchasing new cards >>
What’s in this guide? Detailed instructions about how to register a new company, order a new card, select work roles and enrol in online inductions.
NRT Accepted VOC’s
Visit the Verification of Competency (VOC) page to find accepted RTO’s that can verify your competencies to NRT requirements.
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Northwest Rapid Transit, and also manage the Rail Safety Worker program.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract